Become certified to sell, install or service our products.

Throughout the year, Telecor offers Technical Training for Channel Partners to become certified to install and service our products.

Telecor also offers sales training exclusively to Certified Channel Partners to keep up to date on the latest technology and new developments.

Please check this page regularly for upcoming training dates.

Travel Information

Travel Information

Due to changes in the documentation requirements for travelers entering Canada, we have compiled a summary of what is required. This information is presented as a courtesy by Telecor. We strongly suggest that those wishing to enter Canada contact the appropriate government agency in order to verify what documents are required. It is in your best interest to do this as the documentation requirements are subject to change over time.

Do not leave this until the last minute! You CAN be turned away at the border coming to Canada OR when returning to your home country if you have insufficient or improper documentation!

Traveling to Canada

Please ensure you have proper documentation to enter into Canada and to return to your home country.

US National – Passport Required
Non-US National – Passport and eTA Required

US National – Passport Required
Non-US National – Passport Required

Driving to Canada

If you are driving into Canada, regardless of citizenship, you must have a valid passport.

Note: If you are a dual U.S./Canadian citizen, you should always present yourself as a Canadian citizen when entering Canada.

It is recommended that U.S. citizens use their U.S. passports when entering or leaving the United States.

For further information, including information on business travel, visitors can contact the Embassy of Canada at 501 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 682-1740. Also, please visit the State Department’s website to verify American requirements.

Re-entry to US

A U.S. passport is proof of both citizenship and identity. Persons who are dual nationals should enter the U.S. using U.S. documents only, as they could be fined under U.S. law for entering the U.S. on a foreign passport.

U.S. citizens returning to the U.S. via air or bus who lack proof of citizenship should contact the U.S. Embassy or nearest U.S. consulate for assistance.

Be sure to contact your local government agency to verify what is required to re-enter the United States.

International Travel

For those coming to Canada from a country other than the United States, the documentation requirements will vary. Some may need VISAs since the documentation required will be dependent upon your country of origin.

Visit or the Canadian Consulate in your home country to determine what is required in order to enter Canada.

Please contact your local government agency to determine your re-entry requirements.