Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Fax number
Additionally, the following information may be collected from you in order to provide a service or carry out a transaction:
- Special requests
- Instructions from you or comments
- Purchase Order Number
- Billing Address
- Federal ID number
The information we hold, as supplied by you, will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly, as requested by you.
How We Use Your Information
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic e-mails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to reviewing occasional company news, updates, related product and service information, etc.
- To administer other site features
Opting In and Out
Unless you select to Opt-In to certain e-mail notifications, we will not use your registration information to send you promotional content that we think may interest you. You can Opt-In or Out of different subscriptions at any time by managing your preferences under My Account or contacting us. Please note, as a service to you, this does not include automatically generated e-mails confirming your order, reference numbers and shipping details.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via https technology. Further:
- Telecor Order Management Database is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
- Telecor’s Customer Database is only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential
- Passwords are not available to any individual and cannot be set, disclosed, or viewed by any user regardless of any special access rights
After a transaction, your private information will remain in our database to support future transactions or access to information.
We only accept payment with PayPal so you can shop in comfort, confidence and security. We will never ask you for credit card information.
- Help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits (including your user name for logins)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore Telecor has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.mytelecor.com.
This policy was last modified on 6/18/2019.
6205 Kestrel Road