As an essential business, Telecor is operational during these critical times to supply you with products and support.
We are ramped up and ready for the construction season. We are at full capacity and our lead times have not increased. We are monitoring the situation closely to keep you updated.
Health & Safety
Employee health and safety is our top priority. To keep our Telecor family safe during these uncertain times, below are a few measures that have been put in place.
- Wash hands frequently
- Strategically placed hand sanitizers at entrances
- Social distancing
- Wear face mask in all common areas of the building
- Participation in daily Health Screening Questionnaire and Temperature Monitoring
- Designated entrance points per department
- Staggered start times and breaks
- Postpone non-essential projects
- Eliminate non-essential tasks (face to face meetings, travel, etc.)
- No external visitors policy
- Designated Isolation Room for any employee who should start to exhibit symptoms
- Amenities such as watercooler, microwaves, coffee maker, kettle, utensils, cutlery, and common phones temporarily removed
- Common surfaces wiped down frequently
- Established a dedicated COVID-19 Committee
- In-House information presentations to all staff outlining Telecor COVID-19 Response Protocols
- Encouraging one-way corridors in aid of social distancing
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and make changes as necessary. We are all in this together and will get through this together.
Our sales team is working remotely and happy to assist you with any of your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us to set up a conference call or webinar.