The Elapsed Digital Timer provides stopwatch functionality, indicating the elapsed time on a six-digit display. The timer can be used independently or it can reside on a network of secondary clocks
Elapsed Time Details
Six-digit display elapsed and countdown timers that default back to displaying the current time.
Elapsed and countdown timers are an additional feature of Telecor’s 6-digit digital clocks. Timers can be manually controlled using a button panel or activated from an external trigger.
Elapsed time functions include the ability to count upwards from zero to 24 hours, as well as counting down to zero from a specific value.
When connected to the clock network and not operating as an elapsed timer, it defaults back to displaying the current time when connected to a Telecor Master Clock or Telecor’s T2/XL communications system.
- Elapsed time displayed in six-digit format (HH:MM:ss)
- Defaults as digital clock displaying current time
- Counts upwards from zero to 24 hours
- Counts downwards from a specified value
- Single or dual face configuration
- Flush, surface or wall/ceiling mounting
- Synchronizes with Master Clock using digital protocol
- Anti-reflective cover optimizes readability
- Wide viewing angle