As a targeted wide-area Distributed Recipient Mass Notification System (DRMNS) DWConnect™ serves as an additional layer of secure communications to the Telecor T2/XL™ and eSeries™ system solution.
DWConnect automatically distributes notifications when an emergency or noteworthy event occurs at a facility.
Notifications can be sent by text, email, or PC screen pop-ups to a pre-defined group of persons responsible for managing critical situations.
DWConnect™ software resides on a dedicated server located on a facilities LAN/WAN infrastructure.
Local computers and wireless devices are accessed by the server, which provides timely notifications to subscribers during events.
The software can easily be integrated with existing systems and technology adding an extra layer of seamless communication to your day-to-day and emergency communication plan.
- Automatically delivers alerts to multiple devices
- View real-time information about a facility, school or entire district
- Integrates with District Wide Paging System
- Monitors state of Visual Console interfaces at facility
- Monitors hardware component integrity of the District Wide Paging system
- Automatically notifies district and staff members
- Notifications sent via SMS or email to mobile/smart devices
- Notifications sent via pop-up message windows to PC computers
- DWConnect LT version available